2. We believe that Jesus Christ God’s Son was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, lived a sinless life, died a substitutionary atoning death on the cross; rose bodily from the dead and ascended to Heaven where as truly God and truly man, He is the only mediator between God and man.
3. We believe that the Bible is God’s authoritative and inspired word. It is without error in all its teachings including creation, history and its own origin of Salvation, Christians must submit to its divine authority, both individually and corporately, in all matters of belief and conduct which is demonstrated by true righteous living.
4. We believe that all people are lost sinners and cannot enter the Kingdom of God except through new birth. Justification is by grace through Faith in Christ alone.
5. We believe in the one Universal and Apostolic Church. Its calling is to worship God and witness concerning its Head, Jesus Christ, preaching the Gospel among all Nations and demonstrating its commitment by compassionate service to the needs of Human beings and by promoting righteousness and justice.
6. We believe in the necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit for individual’s new birth and growth to maturity, and for the Church’s constant renewal in truth, Wisdom, Faith, Holiness, Love, Power and Mission.
7. We believe that Christ will personally and visibly return in glory to raise the dead and bring Salvation and judgment to completion. God will fully manifest His Kingdom when He establishes a new heaven and a new earth in which He will be glorified forever and excluded all evil, suffering and death.